1. I hate shopping.
2. I hate cell phones, but I cannot go a day without texting someone.
3. I'm more self conscious than anyone you know.
4. I'm selfish...
5. I'm spoiled and I'll be the first one to admit that.
6. I get what I want 80% of the time.
7. I keep telling myself that I'll make an attempt to take less for granted but I can never actually achieve that.5. I'm spoiled and I'll be the first one to admit that.
6. I get what I want 80% of the time.
8. I've been riding horses since I was six.
9. I miss the old HorseAbility a lot.
10. I wish I still had the motive to go there more often.
11. I'm a "chameleon".
12. I trust people too readily.
13. I don't have anything to hide from anyone.9. I miss the old HorseAbility a lot.
10. I wish I still had the motive to go there more often.
11. I'm a "chameleon".
12. I trust people too readily.
14. I try to tell it like it is.
15. I have a lot of respect for certain types of people... the type who know what they want and stick to their guns. Kinda, I guess... hard to explain. and little to no respect for people with closed minds.
16. I believe in the theory of evolution which, yes, means I do not believe in god, heaven, hell or any supernatural being.
17. More than anything, I wish I had the ability to go back in time and alter a few things. 18. I am a grammar nerd. I secretly want to correct every grammar mistake you make.
19. I am a sick whiffle ball pitcher, trust me. I am someone you want on your whiffle ball team.
20. I'm really paranoid at times.
21. I get really overwhelmed and tired when I go to places that have an abundance of people (ie: shows, the city, malls, etc)
22. Music is not my life.
23. I get sick of people way too easily.
24. I get upset really easily but I'll never tell you.
25. I am a five star liar but I don't need to be because I don't lie all too often.
26. I love foreign languages. Language barriers are THE coolest things ever. Hands down.
27. I want to go to every country on earth before I die.
28. I want to make a career out of doing something like that. That would be sick.
29. I don't believe that school is a necessary ingredient for a successful future. That is only the case because society has made it that way. I'm sure many people agree.
30. Every put down you have towards me, I already know. It's a defense mechanism I use sub consciously that I wish I didn't have.
31. I have a journal that I write in inconsistently.
32. I am never satisfied with what I write, I constantly edit it.
33. I'm not really ever satisfied with anything as a matter of fact.
34. I think you could learn a lot from me, just as I can learn a lot from you.
35. I get myself into messy situations a lot but always dig myself out of them somehow.
36. I don't have an addictive personality.
37. I love getting into deep conversations.
38. When I'm in the mood to argue, I can put up a good fight.
39. I love meeting new people.
40. I secretly wish I was an elite gymnast.
41. After last summer, I made a vow to myself that I'm going to do something productive with myself.
42. Just like everyone else, I need space and time to myself.
43. I am not unique.
44. I like to think I am more scholarly than I actually am.
45. Since I've watched it happen, I'm scared of moving and becoming a totally different person and forgetting my life here.
46. I hate the summer when we're in the summer, I hate the winter when we're in the winter. I think fall is my favorite season but I can't imagine living in a state that doesn't have all four seasons like we do.
47. Sometimes I wish I was someone else really badly.
48. I love to play with white out, sharpies, and other permanent things like such.
49. I'm really organized. You just couldn't tell by looking at my room.
50. I don't have any fetishes and I think people who do are really weird. Come on... who LIKES feet???
51. I worry about what other people think of me. Because of this, I think twice about what I say and do.
52. I realize that I can't please everyone. But I really wish I could.
53. I've yet to come across music that I truly dislike.
54. I'll laugh in your immature face.
55. I'm a realist. But that doesn't mean I can't dream.
19. I am a sick whiffle ball pitcher, trust me. I am someone you want on your whiffle ball team.
20. I'm really paranoid at times.
21. I get really overwhelmed and tired when I go to places that have an abundance of people (ie: shows, the city, malls, etc)
22. Music is not my life.
23. I get sick of people way too easily.
24. I get upset really easily but I'll never tell you.
25. I am a five star liar but I don't need to be because I don't lie all too often.
26. I love foreign languages. Language barriers are THE coolest things ever. Hands down.
27. I want to go to every country on earth before I die.
28. I want to make a career out of doing something like that. That would be sick.
29. I don't believe that school is a necessary ingredient for a successful future. That is only the case because society has made it that way. I'm sure many people agree.
30. Every put down you have towards me, I already know. It's a defense mechanism I use sub consciously that I wish I didn't have.
31. I have a journal that I write in inconsistently.
32. I am never satisfied with what I write, I constantly edit it.
33. I'm not really ever satisfied with anything as a matter of fact.
34. I think you could learn a lot from me, just as I can learn a lot from you.
35. I get myself into messy situations a lot but always dig myself out of them somehow.
36. I don't have an addictive personality.
37. I love getting into deep conversations.
38. When I'm in the mood to argue, I can put up a good fight.
39. I love meeting new people.
40. I secretly wish I was an elite gymnast.
41. After last summer, I made a vow to myself that I'm going to do something productive with myself.
42. Just like everyone else, I need space and time to myself.
43. I am not unique.
44. I like to think I am more scholarly than I actually am.
45. Since I've watched it happen, I'm scared of moving and becoming a totally different person and forgetting my life here.
46. I hate the summer when we're in the summer, I hate the winter when we're in the winter. I think fall is my favorite season but I can't imagine living in a state that doesn't have all four seasons like we do.
47. Sometimes I wish I was someone else really badly.
48. I love to play with white out, sharpies, and other permanent things like such.
49. I'm really organized. You just couldn't tell by looking at my room.
50. I don't have any fetishes and I think people who do are really weird. Come on... who LIKES feet???
51. I worry about what other people think of me. Because of this, I think twice about what I say and do.
52. I realize that I can't please everyone. But I really wish I could.
53. I've yet to come across music that I truly dislike.
54. I'll laugh in your immature face.
55. I'm a realist. But that doesn't mean I can't dream.
56. I hate when people have seniority over me. But I don't like having seniority over them either...
57. I'm easily intimidated. I feel inferior to most people but I try not to let them know that.
58. Being by myself for too long makes me depressed.
59. I'm too nice for my own good. Unless you disrespect me.
60. I really don't want to go out of my way for you, but I probably will anyway.
61. I constantly feel like I'm being watched.
57. I'm easily intimidated. I feel inferior to most people but I try not to let them know that.
58. Being by myself for too long makes me depressed.
59. I'm too nice for my own good. Unless you disrespect me.
60. I really don't want to go out of my way for you, but I probably will anyway.
61. I constantly feel like I'm being watched.
62. I often feel the need to hyper analyze myself.
63. When I was 14 I was thrown off of a horse and was in ICU for a week. It was a gigantic wake up call for me. I love telling people the story in detail... it just makes me realize how close I came to being paralyzed or dying even.
64. I really am grateful for my past experiences. And I mean that.
65. People underestimate how much there is to me and how much there is behind me. And even how much there is ahead of me.
66. I put more on my plate than I'm capable of eating.
67. My biggest pet peeve is the sounds that come out of peoples mouths. I don't mean talking. I mean stuff like chewing and gross sounds. UGHHHHHH I want to punch them in the face.68. I sub-consciously think that everyone is playing me.
69. I'm finding this 100 facts thing really difficult to write. So far I've been adding to this list for three days.
70. When I get really pumped for something I smile and laugh a lot until I use that energy productively.
71. I'm really worried about leaving this world before I get the chance to leave my mark on it.
72. I only realized that I want to be noticed just recently and I feel like I have no chance left to do that since everything that could have got me there I gave up on.
73. I will never forgive myself for giving up on those things.
74. I find it difficult to initiate conversation with someone that intimidates me. But doesn't everybody?
75. I write a lot of notes to myself. I love it. Reading my thoughts from January have since changed SIGNIFICANTLY and I love to watch myself change.
76. Maintaining friendships with people that are younger than I am isn't easy for me. I don't know why. A vast majority of my friends are years older than I am. There are ups and downs to that...
77. I feel bad for people who haven't evolved into using Firefox.
78. Even when you think you know me, you don't.
79. I rarely wear make up.
80. I binge eat on one food item and then a month later it's something else.
81. I work at an Italian food restaurant and get really angry when people ask me if I want pizza.
82. I am tired about 60% of the time. I have TERRIBLE sleeping habits.
83. I hate admitting that I'm wrong. I try to keep my mouth shut when I think I am.
84. I don't think anyone will read this at all.
85. I wish I liked running.
86. I wish I liked reading.
87. I'm really impressed with myself when I have good ideas. hahaha.
88. Goldfish are my all time favorite snack food.
89. I'd really like to complain about money but I know how many less fortunate people there are and I should shut my mouth.
90. I blog. uh oh.. secret's out.
91. I intentionally start problems with people that I don't like so they stop talking to me.
92. I don't have the attention span to sit and watch movies at home.
93. I wish I waited to buy my laptop so I could get a macbook instead. Stupid of me. :(
94. I am such a big procrastinator. I waited until 2am the day my driver's ed. homework was due to start it.
95. I can make you believe that I like you when I actually hate you more than anything. Cough.
96. I wish my hair was darker but I don't bother dying it anymore. Its stupid.
97. I have the thickest hair everrrrr. I normally straighten it everyday so it thins out but it isn't working.
98. You can pull my hair as hard as you want and it doesn't hurt me.
99. I have the same birthday as Jason Mraz, my grandma, Angela's dad, Chellsie Memmel, and Mr. Tamburello. Fuck yeah.
100. I'm glad this is over :)
No comments:
Post a Comment