

Went to HorseAbility today for a visit... Jamie brought her super friendly kitty and told me that Dina is retiring Oliver and that upsets me so much. He came back from such a horrible injury and now won't even be ridden. It's a shame but I suppose it's best for him. I was shocked at how thin he looked today. He wasn't unhealthily skinny but he used to be such a fat pig. I suppose it could have been muscle but I don't know. I'll be back there Wednesday so I hope Dina will be there too and I'll get to talk to her about him and her plans for him and as long as he's happy then I guess I am okay with him being retired. It's just so sad though. He means so much to me. I wouldn't be where I am today without him. I wish him all the best.
Aside from that... Lisa gave me a new project. Meet Sophie:
Not the best picture of her but you should know that she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. She's a large dapple gray pony standing at about 15 hh (if you look at later entries there are pictures of her) She's green though, she has her changes and her right lead is a little iffy. I love green horses. There's so much for them to learn.In other news, I picked up the motor mount for my car and I cannot wait until my dad puts it in. I won't have to worry about going over bumps and hearing a really terrible banging noise or sitting at red lights with vibrations in my feet. I'm driving it to New Jersey tomorrow and that will be an adventure for sureeeeee. My dad said that it shouldn't be a problem because it's not like it's getting any worse but just to go easy on it. I'll let you know how that turns out.
1 comment:
aw oliver<3
Post a Comment