Thursday, October 30, 2008

halloweenie

Tomorrow is Halloween and I don't have a costume or anything. I have to work from 5-9 too :(. After work though, Caitlin told me to go to her house so by the end of the night I will probably be destroyed. Sunday I'm going to Six Flags with Erika and Vincent! I really hope its not crowded but it's the last day until next summer so I'm kinda thinking it will be. There's also supposed to be a few showers but I'm in denial of that so don't remind me.

some pictures...


Mr. Lafferty had two dead squirrels because he is crazy. End of story.

Not to mention he's a very nice man.


Photo by Shannon.

Photo by Shannon.
and unfortunately I'm not as flexible as I was a couple months ago due to stupid tendons in my left shoulder. It hurt to punch for a front tuck or raise my arm at all.
Photo by Shannon.


I adore Shannon's photography.

No comments: