Thursday, November 20, 2008

applebee's, macs, ankles, doctors

So today after being lazy all day in school I came home and called my dad and asked him if he wanted my (not so) old laptop so I could get a Macbook. Then I met him at Applebee's and I told him about college and I think he was about to cry... I've come to really enjoy spending time with him a hell of a lot more than I used to. We went over to the mall to look at the Mac's and we spoke to a dude about them and stuff and all I really need to do is talk to my mom about it and have my parents discuss it. Yay!!
My mom is making an appointment with the doctor tomorrow so he can check out my ankle. I hope it's nothing bad but I also hope that he actually does something about it. I don't want to hear "stay off of it..." or "ice it." I want to hear "here's a cast of some sort... it will do this for it and rest a little" but I won't actually rest. That's just what all doctors say whenever you go to them for whatever reason.


Yeah... so I took this quiz thing. Figured I'd post it here for whatever reason.


ColorQuiz.comI took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants interesting and exciting things to happen. A..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


1 comment:

lindsay d'agrosa said...

i love your blogs. they are so straightfoward