

Friday I went to school except I didn't go to any of my classes and I went to the mall (like we always do) with Linfart.
Today I went to my dad's house and he fixed the motor mount in less than 20 minutes when everyone told me he wouldn't be able to. HAH fuck all you doubt-ers! My car sounds (or doesn't sound at all...) soooooo nice now! Then I came home, took a nap, ate a sandwich and went to the gym and I'm finally able to kind of do round offs and cartwheels again! woop! I'm going to be so sore tomorrow.
This is such a generic entry. It's all 'I went there and did this... left and did this then did that then went here blahblahblah' I think it's because it is 3am and I'm freakin exhausted, yo. peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment