I'm going down to Hollywood...

They're gonna make a movie from the things that they find crawlin' round my brain.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Offset the balance.

I just had a phone conversation with Lindsay that consisted of "uh-huh"'s and "mmhmms" and out of all the phone conversations I've had recently... this one made the most sense.
at 5/26/2008 12:19:00 AM

1 comment:

lindsay d'agrosa said...

frikking love my occhi.

Monday, May 26, 2008 1:25:00 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

judge me:

whostolemyshoes
East Northport, New York, United States
View my complete profile

I'm going down to Hollywood...

They're gonna make a movie from the things that they find crawlin' round my brain.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (58)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • From the brain:
      • Ear to ear.
      • DC
      • Nothing.
      • Offset the balance.
      • I wish I could.
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  January (8)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  January (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2011 (14)
    • ►  January (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  December (1)

Total Pageviews

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.