Wednesday, May 14, 2008

From the brain:

Lindsay suggested I get one of these. I guess having a Livejournal, Deadjournal, an old Xanga, and a "paper" journal just isn't enough journals to keep up with... Haha :).

Life has been dull, yet quite bright lately. By that I mean, I haven't been up to much, really... but I've been incredibly happy. I like it, I suppose.
I can't really complain about anything. I passed my road test yesterday. I bought myself a 4gb green Zune and it's pretty much the coolest thing, ever.

Here are a few copy/pasted posts from my LJ:

May 5th:

I kept a journal of things I would like to keep to myself. I started it in January. and it's already May. 2008 is going insanely fast. I can't decide whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. I mean... I guess it is because I'll be seventeen next month. and I'm taking my road test in 8 days and I'm so excited for that. andd... junior year is almost over! but at the same time, it's not a good thing. because I'll be seventeen next month, I'm taking my road test in 8 days and junior year is almost over. Right? Anyway... as I sit here reading to myself what I had written to myself months ago, I can't understand why I would think or want some of these things. I'm not going to use examples... I wrote them in my personal journal for a reason... and it's funny because I can already see the past become the future... only I'm really hoping it won't be the same. This situation I've gotten myself into seems a lot better than the last one.
(I'm not translating that for you.)

November 15th 07:
edited 5/14/08

I wish I could write about anything and everything, right here, right now, without needing to make any sense of any of it, but at the same time, having everyone understand it perfectly. I wish my brain could think of beautiful ways to get my thoughts out of it, but it won't. I want to write about my life right now. Like, full force, just write until I've used every word in the English language. But by then, my life will be over and I'll have written everything up to this point of it, which would not make a very interesting story.
But sometimes, that's what I wish my life was. A story.
My dad says that everyone's life is planned out in the very beginning... what happens to you is what was supposed to happen when the author thought it out. If you fuck that up, then something will go wrong, or you die. It's that simple. But is it really that simple? Since you have no idea what comes next, it really isn't that simple, unless you've read your story, which is impossible.
I think I disagree with him, but I'm not entirely sure. The more I think about it, the less it makes sense to me. And that's when I decide to stop thinking about it because it will challenge my brain. And THAT is when I realize that I'm the stupidest person on earth to decline a challenge.
I think I disagree with him because I don't understand how that could be. I realize that he's not speaking literally and that's why I haven't asked you who plans it out for you. But as much as I think that's a stupid question, I'm so curious to find out the answer.


Sometimes when I'm in weird moods, I try to change what my brain is planning my body to do. [If that makes sense to you, then keep reading...] But how do I know if my brain was planning on making me change it's plan or not? This is the kind of stuff that taints my curiosity.
If you have answers, enlighten me please.

1 comment:

lindsay d'agrosa said...

lindsay-dagrosa loves erica-occhiogrosso's blogspot. :)