Saturday, May 17, 2008

DC

The sun burned a funny shape onto my chest today. It doesn't really hurt, which is a good thing. Whenever I go to Florida I get extremely bad sunburns. Every time, too. You'd think I would learn from the last time and use sunscreen, but I never do. I must be really stupid or something.
My cousin graduated around noon. The girl sitting behind me had one of the most annoying voices I have ever heard. I was falling asleep on my cousin's shoulder for most of the ceremony. I was even dreaming. I guess I shouldn't have stayed up until 2 running on a treadmill in the gym at the hotel I'm staying in. Whatevs! My two cousins and I left after the ceremony. We took the subway... red to Chinatown, yellow to Crystal City. Sounds simple. And it is. But we got lost anyway. It was so creepy. I will upload pictures tomorrow or Monday to show you. The subways look like they were made for you to get murdered in. They're quiet and empty and have creepy lights next to the track and it just looks like a murder scene. After we arrived in Crystal City, we ate crappy food in our hotel room, looked at our funny tan lines and ran into weird random people in the hallways by accident. I think I'm well overdue for a nap.

1 comment:

lindsay d'agrosa said...

muahahahah sounds delicious.