Aside from life being totally crappy lately, this weekend April's coming home and on Saturday, She, Lauren, Dana, Andrew, Ben, and I are going to the Islanders/Flyers game at the coliseum. I already know the outcome because I can predict the future (It's a hidden talent I have). Before that though, we're going to Little V's in Hton Villy. I'm going to have 1 slice with cold cheese. and a coke. Maybe.
Last night I went to a party that Candice invited me to, drank a teeny tiny bit, smoked a bit, blacked out, followed some party-goer home (to my home, that is) just to make sure I wouldn't die on the way. It was scary. Not just the driving, the whole thing. I've felt shitty all day. Big migraine, just shitty in general.
March is almost over. (9 days!) and in 12 days Ned is coming here! We are going to the Yankees/Cubs game at Yankee Stadium because Ned is a huge Yankees fan. (Not really.) It's their first game in their new stadium and I asked him if he wanted to come because regardless of what team you're a fan of, I still think it'd be pretty cool to be at the first game of the best MLB team in history in their new home.
No comments:
Post a Comment