Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Search Party!

Today after I decided that I wouldn't make up a bullshit excuse to my mom about why I didn't want to go to school, I came home to get some money, called Eric, went to the expensive Mobil station up the block, put 20 bucks in which sadly didn't even fill my car... then went to Spinelli's for a slice of pizza and some garlic knots. I took Pulaski down to Park. Then Park to Broadway, and Broadway to Jericho. Why? I don't know. It was stupid and a waste of the expensive gas that I just put in my tank. I got to Eric's house and we went to Koster and tossed the frisbee around for a little while. Then I went home and did some Latin homework. My mom came home around 5:30 and we went to Crapplebee's to enjoy a mediocre meal with some shitty servers.

I'm on the BRAT diet - Bananas, rice, apples, toast. I've been having stomach problems. All those foods are supposed to bind me together. I hope it works.

1 comment: