Today I woke up around noon after sleeping through my mall date with Shannon. I would have felt bad except I don't think she cared. At least I hope she didn't and sorry Shannon if you did care! I went to the barn and sat around until 2:45 ish when Karli and I went to Caumsett to ride Nemo. Finally! I've been trying to get my butt over there for weeks and we actually made it this time. The other times we didn't make it there were thanks to Joe probably. That's a different story though... Pictured right is Karli riding Nemo on the hunt course nice and extended and on the bit even though she's letting him stretch. Isn't he so cute? I am still amazed at how good he was. To
the left is me and Nemo jumping the big log that Karli was too scared to jump herself. :) She should have jumped that. It was SO fun. We also jumped the tires and some other fun ones like a triple and a bounce and some fun crossrail type things. Karli jumped him over the small tire jump and made me jump him over the big one. He was fine over the small one. Then I went to the big one and he refused twice... the first time he almost got me off but I pulled myself back on. We got over it the third time with a cute little tuck that made him look like a hunter. I'm so pleased with myself and with him. I love riding him.Saturday night Vinny and I went to a gym in Plainview. I was never so sore from being at the gym after this. I started back handsprings and did my first back tuck off the vault. Vinny says the hardest part is over. I hope so.
That's all pretty much.
I'll leave you with this picture of April and the biggest loaf of bread known to man.

Very nice, how much?
No comments:
Post a Comment