Who do you think you are? What makes it okay for you to yell at me when you think I'm not happy for you? Why do you think it doesn't bother me when you completely and utterly ignore a vast majority of what I say to you and when it looks like I don't have interest in what you're saying to me you get mad at me? You don't even realize you're doing it which is the sad part.
I'm tired of giving you recognition when I get shit for doing it. You don't even deserve it after that but I keep giving it to you because I keep thinking you're going to react differently when I do. I'm not stupid though. I noticed a pattern. I noticed how ignorant and self absorbed you are. You didn't even notice that.
You'll have to excuse me for my lack of interest. I guess after hearing it so much it burnt me out a little. You say you don't know why you can never feel that connection with someone... maybe it's because not everyone is as interested as you are in what you do. That doesn't mean get mad at them over it. It means accept the fact that people feel differently than you do towards certain things. I thought you were smarter than this.
No comments:
Post a Comment