I'm going down to Hollywood...

They're gonna make a movie from the things that they find crawlin' round my brain.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am so fucking sick of people. I don't want to know any people at all anymore. Fuck.
at 5/26/2010 03:08:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

judge me:

whostolemyshoes
East Northport, New York, United States
View my complete profile

I'm going down to Hollywood...

They're gonna make a movie from the things that they find crawlin' round my brain.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (58)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  January (8)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ▼  2010 (12)
    • ►  January (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  May (1)
      • I am so fucking sick of people. I don't want to kn...
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2011 (14)
    • ►  January (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  December (1)

Total Pageviews

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.