Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So my roommate moved out today. It is really cool and I like it a lot already, but I think I'm actually going to miss her. I dont feel like getting into detail right now... ive been in a bad mood for a while. and i would talk to her a lot because she was the person I saw the most. She mentioned that when shes upset she listens to music and writes a lot. Well I already listen to a lot of music, and I am always discovering new music. And I do write often, but never consistently. and not recently because I havent found myself to be in the mood to write. I wonder sometimes if the reason for that is because im not in an environment that is all my own... but thats going to distract me and get me off subject. sooo i digress...tonight, as i lay here in a half empty room i was thinking that maybe the reason im not motivated to write is because im scared of what is really going on in my head sometimes. to put my thoughts down in words would make them real. and that's terrifying.



11 11 make a wish

No comments: