Sunday, June 21, 2009

The spectrum's A-Z

Well it's probably official... smoking season for me has begun. I bought some from Rich earlier while I took my dog for a walk. After that, I met my dad and he took my dog and I up to Northport for some father's day dinner. I spent the past week and a day with Ned, but he left today. I think I'll be seeing him a lot now that school is over. I believe he's coming up next weekend for my graduation. I helped him move some stuff into his apartment for the summer. We drank every night almost. Smoked a bit also. We came up here for the weekend. Friday night I took him up the dunes for a smoke. It was dark and I was too scared to go into the woods so we stayed at the face. After that we went to the Min's house for some pong. We smoked a hookah then too. Ned got pretty drunk after drinking 4 games of ten cup beer pong. What a champ.
With school over with, I'm wondering what this summer is going to be like. I think there will be a lot of traveling involved and I definitely want to get to the barn so I can ride Nemo.
I've been really overly tired all day so I don't really know how to continue this, although I know I could.

No comments: