- I had an awesome revelation that I am definitely not taking the time to tell you about it because it won't make sense.
- I cleaned the boxes under my bed and found an old Nokia 3310 from 1999 probably that has the game Snake II on it. I've been trying to beat my old high score or 812 on level 10. (is that good?)
- Christmas was good. I got a new camera and a GPS and some clothes and things. My uncle/godfather gave me a 100 dollar Hess gift card! So I'm set on gas for the time being.
- Someone made the mistake of giving a bag of Lifesaver's and now it's all I'm eating.
- I ate nothing besides a slice of pizza and a salad today.
- I made a lot of money.
- I still haven't gotten my car's oil changed or cleaned it.
- I got a globe.
- I can't wait 6 more months to graduate.
They're gonna make a movie from the things that they find crawlin' round my brain.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Recent things note-worthy:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i like the last bullet the best.
aha word me too
Post a Comment